Saturday 5 November 2011

Illustrators Pick: Brock Davis












So this post isn't purely illustration but it's more about ways of communicating ideas through various mediums. I was very intrigued by artist Brock Davis' work on Flickr. Brock is a multidisciplinary artist, musician as well as a creative director and it definitely shows through his work.

I like how Brock presents every day objects as something interesting, beautiful and fascinating to look at. I think it goes to show that as an artist you can always push the boundaries of being creative and try out new ways of making images.

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm an artist and illustrator and it would be wonderful if you could check out my stuff and see whether I deserve a mention on your blog :)

    Becky
    www.beckyryan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete